Dubois Honda Promotions
Canadian Military Personnel Rebate
Honda will offer a $500 rebate to qualified Canadian military personnel when they purchase any New Honda model.
All current and previous Canadian Armed Forces members who have served or are serving Canada are eligible to receive this rebate, in order to recognize and reward their commitment to our country.
Approved applicants will receive a rebate of $500 dollars when they purchase or lease any New Honda model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Honda Canada Inc. to the customer.
- Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D). Details can be found at www.cfappreciation.ca
- Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards: o CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 - Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 - Permanent ID Card, NDI 75 - Record of Service Card.
- This offer is transferrable to any member within the same household address.
- The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered (demonstrators accepted).
- Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program
The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.Contact Us for Details
Honda Financial Services is making it easier for university/college graduates to qualify for lease on our total automotive product line. This program is designed to provide leasing for recent graduates that have little or, in most cases, no credit history.
- Graduates of an accredited minimum 3 or 4 year university program or nursing school program
- Graduates of a police or military school
- Graduates of an accredited community college (minimum 2 year program)
- Must have graduated within the last 12 months of an application date
- No Adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of full time employment and income, or written commitment from employer with a start date within sixty days of application date
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, expenses, and vehicle payment
- Payment cannot exceed 20% of graduate’s gross income.